Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Link 7sage account with LSAC Premiem LawHub

randjohn7randjohn7 Member
in General 5 karma

I am clicking the link to link my 7sage account with LawHub, however it isn't working. Does anyone know how to link the two accounts?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@randjohn7 said:
    I am clicking the link to link my 7sage account with LawHub, however it isn't working. Does anyone know how to link the two accounts?

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. LSAC is aware of login issues on their site, and recommend that you please try the following:

1- Click the activation URL which is located on the Syllabus page. See the screenshot below:

2- LSAC also recommends that you try the following:

• Turn off “Prevent Cross-site traffic.” How to turn it off.
    • Use another browser such as Chrome. Get Chrome for Mac or iOS. If you are having trouble with Chrome, some students report success using IE instead
    • If on Mac, update your OS to at least MacOS 10.15.4. How to check.

You can also check out this page for more information about linking you LSAC Prep Plus subscription to your 7Sage account.

Let us know if this helps!

• eveasloaneveasloan Core Member
    8 karma

My account says this: "You successfully linked 7Sage to your LSAC account, however your LSAC account does not have an active LawHub Advantage subscription. Please purchase or renew LawHub Advantage on your LSAC account directly from LSAC by logging into lawhub.lsac.org, then tapping on your name in the top right corner, then “Upgrade to LawHub Advantage.” However, I have already purchased the $115 subscription to LawHub. Please help!