Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most accurate PT to measure performance

cmoren21cmoren21 Member
in General 217 karma

Hi everyone! I'm taking the LSAT-Flex in November and currently I'm doing 2 PT a week. However, my score is still fluctuating so much. Are there any PT that measure performance more accurately than the rest?

Thank you!

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

How big is the variance? it's normal to have variance as each test is composed of different questions- some might be geared more towards your strength, while others are geared more towards your weakness. Focus on the average of your PT's that will likely be the best predictor of where you stand.

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    641 karma

You have to keep in mind an RC section on one PT can be a little harder/easier than the RC on another PT. This goes for all the sections. So unless you're killing it in every section (aka a JY Jedi), some PTs are going to show your weaknesses more than others. That's why it's important to work on mastering all of the sections. It's possible on test day, the test won't cater to your strengths, but you can always keep your fingers crossed. 😀

• JoeyyyyyJoeyyyyy Member
    48 karma

I absolutely agree with everything the other commenters said. That being noted, I'm just gonna throw PT 88 out there. It's not a more "accurate" representation per say, but I think it's been deemed slightly more challenging and can be a great PT to test yourself.

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    edited October 2020 905 karma

PT 75 is another 'self esteem killer.' If you look at the comments, a lot of people saw a 10-point drop after taking that one.

Powerscore had a post talking about the 'toughest' logic games (and posts for the other sections, also: the LR one is interesting), so I wonder if PT 27 is another - PTs 27, 34, and 88 were all tagged as 'the hardest.'

• cmoren21cmoren21 Member
    217 karma

Thank you so much guys!!! I'll continue to drill and PT as much as possible. Good luck on your studies!