Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practice problem video's

AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
in General 239 karma
For every video where JY goes through different questions, in the lessons on the syllabus, I can get the answers correct from pausing the video at the beginning. Yet when I take PT's I am missing over half of them. Are the problems he uses in instructional video's "easier" or did he pick easier ones out for the video's? Or is it that I need to practice test taking more under timed conditions. Thoughts?

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    More practice... the ones in the video are not necessarily easier... they could be among the toughest ones on the LSAT like the rattlesnake problem... the ones he uses on the videos are the ones that are the most instructional in their solutions... i.e. those that get to the heart of the techniques required to solve that particular class of problem...
  • alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited April 2015 812 karma
    @AlexanderL0 if you weren't timing yourself when you paused the videos, you shouldn't be alarmed that you are missing more now that there is a time constraint. Do not worry, that is normal for everyone. The time constraint is not joke and is one of the most challenging aspects of the LSAT. You will get faster as you practice (provided you know what you should be practicing)