Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Kinda panicking - 7Sage Forum

Kinda panicking

M e n d e lM e n d e l Member
in General 19 karma

So I'm taking the November LSAT and my score had slowly been increasing with each PT and I was scoring in the low 160s and starting to climb even higher, I took a PT yesterday and out of nowhere I got a 154, I bombed the LR and RC hard and with the test so close I'm kinda freaking out, idk if I should cancel my test or just ignore this PT or what. Any advice?

Comments

• Tori98765Tori98765 Member
    edited October 2020 105 karma

I experienced the same thing after about 4 or 5 practice tests, a few weeks out from the October test. I felt panicked too, but what I determined was that I was actually just getting burnt out and needed to step back from doing practice tests and instead do some drills and really reflect on the questions that I was getting wrong. Having your score drop like that all of a sudden is a really good indication that it may be time to step away from doing practice tests for a little bit and focus on what you are struggling with. I don't think it is a genuine indication of how the actual test will go for you.

Listen to this podcast, it will make you feel better. It helped me when I was in that same situation.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/powerscore/the-powerscore-lsat-podcast/e/77040240

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

I really feel this lol. I have been scoring Like 165s and up, but got a 159 the other day after a grueling exam. Then a 162 today. If it's any consolation, it might just be the exam that you took played on your weaknesses cuz I noticed for those 2 exams I took, the LR sections were difficult as hell (LR is my worst section) and the RC sections were also on the harder side.. I say this all to let you know that some exams are just harder than others. It is what it is, but just keep working on your skill set and practicing the questions that give you a hard time. Also, take time to rest. Burnout is too real. Keep up the hard work!!

• nate12111111nate12111111 Alum Member
    41 karma

Please don't cancel your test. The last 5 tests before the October flex were terrible for me, and in the end I still got a 175 on the actual. You'll be fine so long as you don't think about it