Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Course Upgrade

Maria 2024Maria 2024 Core Member

Hey Everyone!

I'm Maria and I am new to 7sage! I am really excited to start my law school journey. Unfortunately, I have been trying to upgrade the course and it wont let me. I tried four different cards and made sure the cards had sufficient funds which they did but the payment still failed. Did anyone else have this issue? I logged out and back in to try again and still no luck. Is this an website issue? Help please!

Thanks

Comments

• 1952 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" i think she may be able to help!

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    862 karma

@"Maria 2024" said:
    Hey Everyone!

I'm Maria and I am new to 7sage! I am really excited to start my law school journey. Unfortunately, I have been trying to upgrade the course and it wont let me. I tried four different cards and made sure the cards had sufficient funds which they did but the payment still failed. Did anyone else have this issue? I logged out and back in to try again and still no luck. Is this an website issue? Help please!

Thanks

Hi Maria,

Sorry about that.

I looked at your account and it seems that you've successfully signed up for the Ultimate+ course. You should now have full access to the course.

However, please let us know if you are still having issues, or if you have any questions.

• Maria 2024Maria 2024 Core Member
    7 karma

Thank you so much. Yes I was able to get some help and this issue was resolved.