Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual Degree MSW Personal Statement

This is completely off-topic and has nothing to do with law school but I would appreciate someone's opinion. I am applying to do a dual MSW/JD program at Boston College and am a little confused by part of the prompt for the MSW personal statement. It says you should explain the relevance of past/current work experience to your choice of a major field. Does this mean your major in college?

Comments

• schnebelschnebel Core Member
    9 karma

Hi Christina I am a student at BC and have considered BC's MSW myself. This is a hard thing to read--but my guess is it relates to your interest in either micro or macro work. Regardless, the admissions people at the MSW program are super approachable and you should seriously give them a call if you have any questions.Good luck on applying!

ps. Go Eagles!

• Christina.walton98Christina.walton98 Free Trial Member
    24 karma

@schnebel said:
    Hi Christina I am a student at BC and have considered BC's MSW myself. This is a hard thing to read--but my guess is it relates to your interest in either micro or macro work. Regardless, the admissions people at the MSW program are super approachable and you should seriously give them a call if you have any questions.Good luck on applying!

ps. Go Eagles!

Thank you!!