Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

January 16 LSAT (Serious inquiries only)

What's up! So I am looking for a study group that can meet close to 4-6 days a week and review one section of LR until the end of November (Also maybe doing LG here and there, but I will probably do it more on my own time as it is my strength). Starting December I will work to take 2-3 Tests a week and review only. January will be the same thing. Specifically for people who are 160ish + My goal for January is a 165+ and im pretty determined so ambitious people only!

P.S.
Sorry if I sound rude in this post, but I have been in a million groupme's and none of them work so I am going to limit it to like 3-5 people.

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

I think that you have the right idea here, but in my experience the most consistent are actually single partner groups. If you are going to take 2-3 tests a week and really want consistency you could set up a couple of partners and one small group to get a diversity of strategies. I would also say that maybe doing LR and RC both might serve you well in finding a partner. If you feel that you need work at LR and are solid at RC, people might be more interested if they are the opposite. Unless you are having a problem with LG or there is a specific problem I usually do not see much point in going over that.

• UTLawWannabeUTLawWannabe Member
    66 karma

@VerdantZephyr said:
    I think that you have the right idea here, but in my experience the most consistent are actually single partner groups. If you are going to take 2-3 tests a week and really want consistency you could set up a couple of partners and one small group to get a diversity of strategies. I would also say that maybe doing LR and RC both might serve you well in finding a partner. If you feel that you need work at LR and are solid at RC, people might be more interested if they are the opposite. Unless you are having a problem with LG or there is a specific problem I usually do not see much point in going over that.

I really like this! Would you want to be a partner or anything?

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

I may. At this time I am taking a break from LSAT to focus on my applications. While I didn't get the score I wanted for scholarship negotiation my results should be solid enough for admission at many of my target schools. I was averaging a 176 before my test, so I am probably not going to be going hard 6 days a week again because I do not know realistically how much I can improve that, I just need to execute on test day. I plan to do 1-2 PTs a week in December and January.