Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool proofing LG

cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
edited November 2020 in Logic Games 496 karma

Im just curious...do most people foolf proof their LG the next day? I find if i do it the same day, i just mechanical have the answers memorized...

Comments

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    edited November 2020 4306 karma

I do same day, next day, 3 days later, a week later, then a month later. I calculate my growth if I can get it below the recommended time a month later with 0 errors. Might sound tedious but it really isn't all that bad - took me approx. a month to drill games 1-35 and then three weeks to drill 35-45. At least for myself, the purpose of doing it the same day was to test myself on the new knowledge I learned - did I really capture the video explanation. The next day builds on that - can you now see inferences you hadn't before and why. The third day will drill those inferences you learned into second nature. The week later helps you develop a habit of how to do certain games and a month later allows you to test what you've learned throughout and to apply it to a game you use to struggle with.

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

@"Law and Yoda" thank you so much for sharing! I am going to try that method. Prob wont help me with nov exam (yikes) but hopefully will be able to get better for January!!

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

I have another question regarding fool proofing LG. I keep getting so overwhelmed stilled without being able to find the best method. Are you just doing one LG at a time in a given day or many? and if so how many would be best?
    Thanks

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4306 karma

@cpeaks13 I'll PM you!