Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FLEX

jpoznan0587jpoznan0587 Core Member
edited November 2020 in General 220 karma

Are the two FLEX simulated tests on lawhub the only way to practice via the FLEX interface ?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@jpoznan0587 said:
    Are the two FLEX simulated tests on lawhub the only way to practice via the FLEX interface ?

Hi there,

You can also take PrepTests in Flex mode using our Digital Tester. To simulate LSAT Flex, check the box labeled "Simulate Flex" next to the PrepTest name in the digital tester. This will skip the second LR section. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• jpoznan0587jpoznan0587 Core Member
    220 karma

help thanks. but does this simulate what the FLEX will look like ?

Also - will my score automatically be converted to FLEX score or do I have to do the conversion myself?

220 karma

help thanks!! but does this simulate what the FLEX will look like ?

Also - will my score automatically be converted to FLEX score or do I have to do the conversion myself?

220 karma

I dont know why it's not allowing me to do hashtag help #help

220 karma

thanks!! but does this simulate what the FLEX will look like ?

Also - will my score automatically be converted to FLEX score or do I have to do the conversion myself? #help

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@jpoznan0587 said:
    thanks!! but does this simulate what the FLEX will look like ?

Also - will my score automatically be converted to FLEX score or do I have to do the conversion myself? #help

Hi there,

Our digital tester is not exactly like the LSAC's digital tester. This is because they serve overlapping but different functions.

The primary purpose of our digital tester is help you improve your LSAT score whereas the purpose of the LSAC's is to familiarize you with the interface of the digital tester that you will be using on test day. For instance, our digital tester tracks a lot of data that the LSAC's doesn't, so we can provide you with detailed analytics to help you identify weaknesses and where to spend your time studying.

Our general advice is to have students take about 10% of their PrepTests on the LSAC digital tester to get familiar with the interface and 90% of their PrepTests on our digital tester so they can utilize the data tracked to improve their score.

When you simulate Flex on our Digital Tester, you will automatically receive a score for the 3 section PrepTest. Therefore, you do not have to do the conversion yourself.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

220 karma

Thank you so much !