Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I retake in Jan?

ingramc2ingramc2 Core Member
in General 44 karma

Congrats to everyone receiving their scores and no matter what, we made it through! I also received my score today but I am a little bummed because I wanted a higher score. I wanted to come on here because I don't really know what to do. I got a 161 and I have a 3.88 gpa, my top school is BU and I am below their median but scholarship money is something I really need. However, I did some googling and saw that people were accepted and offered money with my similar stats. Should I go through this all again by taking the Jan Lsat or should I take my chances?

Comments

• whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
    220 karma

Congrats on your score and an amazing GPA! I just got my score back and am so disappointed. I would like to apply to BU as well but I still have a lot of work to do to get there. I would only take the Jan test if you really think you can improve. I know the median is a 166 at BU but I'd guess that even if you could improve a couple points, it would help. Wish you the best!!