Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hope for score dips!

SandwichelleSandwichelle Alum Member

Dear 7Sagers,

Thanks to the community and the great material here on 7sage I received a very pleasing 160 on the November LSAT Flex.

I tell you because I’ve seen a lot of discouragement and disappointment in the forum on score release day!

I first took August 2020, got a 154, score preview cancelled that score.

Second I took September, I got the shredder game (look it up) I bombed LG, ended up with a 151 on my permanent LSAT record.

I have averaged 158, across 30 PT’s and am fairly consistently improving... when this 151 came, I was very disappointed but I jumped back in right away for November!

I took the test 11/10/20, afternoon.

Program shut down in the middle of RC passage, someone also knocked on my door which was distracting. But I pushed through... kept focus as much as possible.

I got a 160 score today. I am so delighted.

All this to say, I felt hopeless a few weeks ago, but I started drilling games, doing 8-10 games a day. I have thoroughly worked and understand at least 80% of all games! I explain them to anyone who will listen. I really visualize.

As for strategy, imagine your score with a -0 on games, which you may be able to achieve by the January 16th administration! Work your games, read some passages and outline them to yourself! You can recover from a dropped score! I did! I believe in you! Message me if you need any help!!

All Best!

Heather