Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT Score and Score Summary for each section not loading

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
The circles that tell you your score for the Test and for each section is not working. I have tried numerous browsers with no luck.

Note: this is on test's that I have previously taken and graded an am coming back to for review.

Comments

• LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    FYI: when I resubmit and click the "grade my test" it comes up again.
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    edited November 2015 1024 karma
    Another problem: When I am on the second slide of the PT grader and I click "View explanation" it opens and then right away closes the tab it was going to open in. It was working fine 4 hours ago now not working. This is a problem because I am reviewing all of my missed LR questions and need to view these videos. I am still good on my membership so I am hoping this gets resolves ASAP.

EDIT: I believe the problem was with my ad-blocker. I disabled it and the videos are now loading like normal in a new tab. It has never been a problem before. I wonder if that has anything to do with the update? Either way this problem is solved but my original problem of the summary at the top of the PT's is still not corrected.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing so I can better help you? I'm not getting the same result.

Also, you may want to try clearing your cache. It could fix your problem:
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/