Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non native speakers of English out there, how long did it take you to get the score you want ?

mochachanmochachan Free Trial Member
in General 7 karma

Hi Non-native English speakers out there, many people don't realize my English is not my first language in everyday life but when it comes to LSAT, I definitely feel the "non-native" language comprehension problem. Especially under pressure, I can't read and understand the RC passage correctly and accurately... so it will be a slow journey for me to get a good score on LSAT.

Non-native English speakers, how long did it take you to achieve the score you want ?

Comments

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    edited December 2020 1320 karma

Probably there is a max of 1-2 points of difference for you because your level of English is so advance. I would say essentially no difference. If you study the proper way it takes you 5-6 months to get close to your potential, if you study on your mistakes - over a year. FYI nobody thinks that English is my first language :smile: And still usually I'm getting no more than -2 on RC.