Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study schedule help/Tutor?

STEPHC_PSTEPHC_P Free Trial Member
in General 16 karma

Hi all. I'd like to sign up to take the April LSAT flex. This option to test from home is very appealing to me for many reasons so I am hoping to take advantage of it before it's gone. I have a full time career and am a single parent. Took the LSAT 15+ years ago and got a disappointing 154 after testing mid-high 160s. It was demoralizing and changed the trajectory of my career. Now here I am again studying, understanding all the concepts when giving myself ample time but bombed my first practice test (149). I got most of the LG wrong (-17) because of nerves but scored higher in RC (-4). I'm here looking for advice - I'm overwhelmed by figuring out how to study with all of the choices available - online platforms, programs etc. I've been reading PowerScore bibles and they are helpful but feel like if I don't have a concrete plan for the next four months, it's not going to be enough. Does anyone have a good four month study schedule they can share that focuses mostly on LG and LR? A live course that might help in addition to PS or 7Sage? Or do you have a tutor recommendation that could help me navigate these choices and create a customized plan based on my strengths and weaknesses? Thank you!