Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC releasing more flex tests?

ferndudeferndude Member
in General 122 karma

Is there ANY possibility that LSAC will be releasing any more flex tests? I know they released May months after it took place, but I was wondering if there is any possibility of LSAC releasing the June, July, or August tests? I'm really hoping for new materials.

Comments

• edited December 2020 1952 karma

haha "any" is such a strong word, but i feel your sentiment lol
    i think there is a possibility that lsac will be releasing more flex tests, but i don't know if they want to do that soon.

i heard that part of the reason that lsac released the may test was because people (test prep leaders / podcast people) had been pressing lsac for it and were like "hey, this is the first year in like 30 years that y'all haven't released a single test," and lsac was like, "yeah, yeah. let's just release it."

i also heard that another part of the reason that may flex was released was because lsac was planning on releasing part of it anyway: they say that it is likely that part of the may flex was actually part of the june in-person test which lsac was going to disclose all along. if you look at the sources of which all the flex exams were pulled from, the may test is the test that most correlates with their most recent test too (later 80's era).

well, we can only speculate at this moment.
    but if they do release it, my bet is that they're going to do it later than sooner.
    i'd be happy to lose that bet, though.

• ferndudeferndude Member
    122 karma

I see -- I hear that the upcoming January test will be like the 80s test, too. I was just hopeful for newer materials that could help me with accurately assessing where I am with the flex tests, but I think you're right in that they won't be releasing any soon.