Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ISO Tutor!!

claire.standring11claire.standring11 Core Member
edited December 2020 in General 37 karma

Hi! I’m in search of a tutor for the January LSAT. This isn’t my first time taking the test, and I’m looking for someone that can help me break my plateau. My goal score is a 160, and I just need someone to push me, and provide me with some motivation that I am lacking. I am ready ASAP so interested tutors please contact me for one-on-one sessions. I am looking for regular sessions more than once on a weekly basis until the exam. Obviously the exam is not far away so I need someone who is ready to commit to me, as I will to them. I am a diligent student, I’m just feeling frustrating with my lack of improvement.
DM on the forum.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"claire.standring11"

You can find our list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a star (⭐️ ) member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

Also, we recommend that you do not post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. I went ahead and removed your email from your post. You can see our Forum Rules here.

Let us know if you have any questions.