Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool Proof LG method

AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
in Logic Games 239 karma
Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong? From what I've collected I print out 10 copies of a LG from the syllabus, then I do one under extremely loose time constraints, then I do them over and over until I can complete the game in 5 minutes. Then choose a different game and repeat? Thanks!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Doing an LG under loose time constraints would tend to allow you to diagram without time pressure—in theory, to apply everything you've been learning about diagramming and to implement it more or less perfectly. Then repeating a game you've already diagrammed perfectly will allow you to build your chops/muscle memory through repetition. Since the majority of games are "twins" of some other game that has appeared in LSAT history, methinks you'll be (better/best) equipped to handle all the variations of the games you've practiced in this way.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I've actually done some games under extremely loose time when I first started working on them. Afterwards I would watch JYs video explanations and then I would re-do that game within 5-7 mins. If it took me longer then I knew it was a game I would need to practice more. I usually always printed 5 copies out of each game. Especially when they were easy and I would get a 100%. Then when I did the LG bundle I had seen a lot of those games in the course so I would just take it and keep a record of it and I've actually gone through the LG Bundle twice.