Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*any score* BR Group starting with PT 36

st_cupertinost_cupertino Member
edited December 2020 in Study Groups 177 karma
  • Starting with December 2001 (36) and working our way up to each test, with our final one as June 2003 (40)
  • No required starting score
  • To meet on Fridays & Saturdays
  • 1 PT per week
  • Sections 1 & 2 will be blind reviewed on Fridays and sections 3 & 4 will be blind reviewed on Saturdays (will take approximately 2 hours for each)

Please comment your interest!

My goal for this group would be for us to:
1. Take the exams under timed conditions on our own
2. Withhold our blind review of the exam designated for the week until we meet- that way we can work through more of the reasoning as a group. Throughout the blind review I will have at least one person (hopefully a different volunteer for each question- you can stick to whatever you are comfortable with/questions you feel most confident about) walk through their own reasoning. I will encourage the other members of the group to add in their own reasoning if they feel it is necessary or ask any questions. I might pose some questions if needed to help clarify your reasoning and guide you in the right direction. I will step in for the questions no one wants to volunteer for.

Even if you cannot attend every single session, you are still welcome!

A bit about me:
My BR scores range from 174-180. Under timed conditions, my scores range from mid160s to low 170s. I took my first diagnostic during my sophomore year which was a 148. I didn't start studying regularly and seriously until June of this year (starting at a 153). My understanding of the exam has come a long way and would love the opportunity to lead a blind review group so we can help each other grow and achieve our dream scores! My strongest section is LG and weakest is RC. I hope we can get a good mix of scores and strengths, but please fill out the poll so people who are potentially interested can see if the group distribution will be the right fit for them.

After gathering all the info, I will send the meeting link and calendar invites to the GroupMe. Post any questions you might have in the comments!

BR Group Info Poll (Times, Score Range, & Strengths)
  1. Which Friday time works best for you?5 votes
    1. Fridays at 1 pm PST
      40.00%
    2. Fridays at 2 pm PST
        0.00%
    3. Fridays at 3 pm PST
        0.00%
    4. Fridays at 4 pm PST
      20.00%
    5. Fridays at 5 pm PST
        0.00%
    6. Fridays at 6 pm PST