Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PREPTESTS 1-35

Nanaba12Nanaba12 Alum Member
in General 7 karma
I would like to know if there is a way to download the LSAT Prep-Test 1 through 35 on 7sage. Please I really wanna know this as the clock continues to tick for the April 21st deadline.

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    Nope, only the questions from them that happen to be in the practice sets
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Nanaba12 If you want PDFs of those tests, then your best option is Cambridge: http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2675/lr-read-all-the-answer-choices

They haven't made a statement on when their own license expires, but my guess is that you've got a little time with them.

I myself purchased the 10 Actuals books—2 of them used (my big pink eraser made quick work of one which had some pencil markings, but the other was brand new!) for ~$6 a piece on Amazon with shipping.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Nope.... but as @nicole.hopkins said... I think purchasing the books would be cheaper and those pink erasers come in handy. I would get cambridge if you want them in PDF format.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Yes—I mean, how many times do you want to retake those early PT's, really ... If the answer is ≤1-2 times, then the books are most affordable and you can sprinkle your room with pink dust like I have ... #noshame