Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any way to show questions for PTs and not just the question quick view?

geveetgeveet Core Member
in General 47 karma

I like the "show questions" options available on problem sets because when I go back and review, I like seeing if I was at least close to choosing the right answer or had eliminated it. Is this an option for PTs as well?

Comments

• geveetgeveet Core Member
    47 karma

I figured it out. Is there any way to show the correct answer on the questions when using the "show questions" option without having to go back to the question quick view?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@geveet said:
    I figured it out. Is there any way to show the correct answer on the questions when using the "show questions" option without having to go back to the question quick view?

Hi there,

Sorry, we do not have an option to view the correct Answer Choices from the "Show Questions" view. To view the Answer Choices, you will have to tap on "Show Results." See the screenshot below:

You also have the option to print a PDF of any PrepTest by selecting the PrepTest on the PrepTests tab. Next tap on "Printable" in the Digital Tester, then the big blue "View PDF" button. Just a reminder that the password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address. See the example screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions!