Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scheduled Time for Jan Flex??

Pat the BunnyPat the Bunny Core Member

So I'm a bit confused on this whole situation and was wondering if others were experiencing the same thing. This is my first LSAT Flex so I didn't receive on official email from LSAC on creating a ProctorU account or scheduling the time but I was wondering how to create an account anyway to test my equipment on the ProctorU site. I read from reddit that you could create an account with LSAC acer (I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly) so I tried it and it worked. Then I saw from the discussions that were going on here that a few people had already scheduled a time slot with their ProctorU account so I tried it on my account and was able to schedule for 6:00 pm KST on the 19th. I'm not totally sure if this is official since I didn't follow the procedures that LSAC would send me by email. I'm going to check the email and make sure that I really did get the time scheduled but I was just wondering if anyone experienced the same thing.

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello,
    When the proctorU says you have 'Order Successful' you're good to go. On the day of there has been a glitch since the first/second flex-exam that you can register before the 'lsac deadline' opens.