Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

May LSAT Flex

geveetgeveet Core Member
edited January 2021 in May 2020 LSAT 47 karma

Where can I get PT 90/ the May 2020 LSAT Flex? Is it on 7sage? Have explanations been written for it yet? I can't seem to find it in my course syllabus.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@geveet said:
    Where can I get PT 90/ the May 2020 LSAT Flex? Is it on 7sage? Have explanations been written for it yet? I can't seem to find it in my course syllabus.

Hi there,

You can find the May 2020 PrepTest on the PrepTests tab. See the screenshot below:

The explanation videos for the May 2020 PrepTest is available on the Explanation Videos tab.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• geveetgeveet Core Member
    47 karma

Thank you, if I take the test on law hub, does it automatically transfer over to 7sage

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 2021 5740 karma

@geveet said:
    Thank you, if I take the test on law hub, does it automatically transfer over to 7sage

Hi there,

Sorry, your PrepTest data from LawHub does not automatically transfer to 7Sage. However, you can enter your answers on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

• First, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

• After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will be able to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

• You can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

• When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.