Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Queue to split sequencing game board?

emmorensemmorens Core Member
in Logic Games 1470 karma

Hey all!

I am pretty in-tune with when to split grouping game boards based off my own instincts, however I just took PT 85 Game 1 (a sequencing game) and tried to split that game board thinking I could do it off the "T in 1/7" and "T7 -> R1" rule.

Anyways, it's a pretty easy game but after realizing I couldn't split it effectively, it became rather difficult under time pressures.

I was wondering for anyone who particularly likes/specializes in sequencing games: if it's a game with a lot of precise rules and no clear split do you just head straight into the questions? And do you have any tips on what to look for in order to tell if you should try splitting under timed conditions for a sequencing game?

I feel as though there is usually a clear split for grouping games (emphasis on usually), but I would love to know everyone else's thoughts on if it is more common than not, to not split a sequencing game given that there are usually more spots?

just thought I would ask so I can get comfortable with the idea of not splitting!

please let me know if anything above makes no sense lol, just finished a heavy day of studying

Comments

• Auntie2020Auntie2020 Member
    552 karma

Yes! I split sequence rules exactly how you said it - when they say like T1/7, then it’s pretty clear.

Sometimes they have another rule or you find an inference where there are only two options for one slot - then I split it again if I think that could help me.