Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Hack I Just Discovered That Saves Some Time

cullenleacullenlea Core Member
edited January 2021 in Logic Games 22 karma

Hiya, I know that nearly all of us are wanting to save as much time as possible on Logic Games. One of the biggest issues I face is always have to redraw long diagrams for new questions on linear sequencing games. I just spent a ton of time on one where I had to draw out a table with 8 bases. It looked like this (with a number underneath):
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Commonly, I'd have to redraw the base line again for a new question or when a possibility didn't work out. However, you can save time by doing this: instead of having to redraw the base points again, you can use the spaces above and below the table you've already created. Just be sure to scratch out the work that was erroneous to avoid confusion.

Basically draw again at the arrows I make and you can use one base up to three times or more. This may not work on multilayered linear sequencing games or you may be able to find a way around it.

--> (stack another above, you can keep stacking)
--> (one on the actual spaces)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

--> (or use below, but you may want to keep this space open to impossibilities)

Anyway, I hope this helps some of you save some precious time on the LSAT! Good luck!