Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disconnections from Prep Tests

studying247studying247 Member
edited January 2021 in Technical Problems 23 karma

I keep getting sent to my syllabus in the middle of completing my Prep Test. I did an internet speed test, and my speed looks good. With the Jan 2021LSAT coming up, I am assuming there is just a lot of people on this website right now that are trying to complete the same Prep Tests. Is this something you all are experiencing as well? (it is good practice for the actual test, which may get disconnected from the proctor!)

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @studying247

Sorry for the trouble. I tried to reproduce the issue on my end by taking PrepTest 47 but I was not able to. I was able to complete the PrepTest without any issues.

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Can you tell me which PrepTest you were taking when you experienced the issue?

In the meantime, please try the following:

• Use a different browser, we find that the Chrome browser works best with our course but Safari and FireFox work well too.

• Clear your cache. Here's how to do it: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/.

If you are still having trouble, please let us know what device (Windows or Mac) you are using and what browser.

• studying247studying247 Member
    23 karma

Thank you for your response Juliet.

It has been happening fairly frequently, particularly with Prep Test 88 and 89. I am using Chrome and have cleared my cache.

I will try again today, and keep you posted!