Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I cancel my subscription and come back in a month or two, will all my data be saved?

peppa colapeppa cola Member
in General 22 karma

Took the January flex and I want to wait and see if I need to continue studying or not

Thank you!

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    850 karma

@"peppa cola" said:
    Took the January flex and I want to wait and see if I need to continue studying or not

Thank you!

Hi there,

Yes, after your subscription expires, you're always welcome to resume your subscription at anytime. As long as you use the same email address to re-subscribe to the course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.)

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• navjotbrar949navjotbrar949 Alum Member
    3 karma

Hi I have also cancelled my plan but want it again , my plan is ending at sept 16, 2023

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2023 250 karma

Hi @navjotbrar949,

I'm sorry, but we don't have the option to reactivate your Core subscription. However, you can always resume your subscription after it expires on September 16, 2023.

As long as you use the same email address to re-subscribe to the course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.).

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns :)