Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Simulator 4/5 section audio file missing??

PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
in General 340 karma

In the Curriculum, under the section titled "Resources for Taking Simulated LSATs," there used to be an audio file you could play that would be timed for a 4 or 5 section test, and include a voice over simulating the proctor (who would say you have five minutes remaining etc.). I can't seem to find the file and I'm wondering if it's been removed. Anybody else know where I can find it/gain access to it again? I've been using it when I take my practice tests to try to mimic what the actual experience might be like. Thanks!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"PROMISED LAND" said:
    In the Curriculum, under the section titled "Resources for Taking Simulated LSATs," there used to be an audio file you could play that would be timed for a 4 or 5 section test, and include a voice over simulating the proctor (who would say you have five minutes remaining etc.). I can't seem to find the file and I'm wondering if it's been removed. Anybody else know where I can find it/gain access to it again? I've been using it when I take my practice tests to try to mimic what the actual experience might be like. Thanks!

Hi there,

You can find the LSAT proctors here: http://7sage.com/free-lsat-prep-tools/

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    340 karma

@Juliet-- Thank you so much!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

You're welcome!