Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrepTest 81

drennan13drennan13 Core Member
in General 5 karma

Did anyone else have a seriously deflating experience with PrepTest 81? I maintained the same overall score as usual, but I did MUCH worse on my LR and RC (typically my better sections) than normal and did better on LG than normal (where my score is usually bad). I take the real thing in 3 weeks and could really use some encouragement in the meantime

Comments

• tonyahardzinskitonyahardzinski Core Member
    307 karma

Yes! It was incredibly difficult. I took it yesterday as a flex pt and am appalled at my performance. I was scoring 20-21 on LR but not on that test, it was 12. A freaking 12!? Dear God help me. To be fair I was tired and my kids were loud with the babysitter downstairs but still. I may be pushing my retake to April now and applying this month anyway. My first lsat in nov was 150, which my PT were were 155 or higher but I was doing them on paper not the computer. This time I’ve studied and practiced with the LawHub tests online and I’m confident I’ll score higher but man... test 81 rocked me lol