Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Self Check In and Reflection

Gracey20Gracey20 Member
edited February 2021 in General 14 karma

How are you feeling? How are you doing? How is your heart? How is your mind? How is your body? How is your soul? How is your spirit?

I know that studying and practicing for the LSAT can be stressful and time consuming. One of the things that I have grown to cherish and value is self care and checking in with myself multiple times a day. I have been stopping, pausing and slowish down in between study times to just be still.

Wanted to encourage you all to take some today to reflect, process, and respond to the questions above however you like. Whether through journaling, singing, rapping, painting, silence etc. Care for yourself, your body, your mind, your heart, soul and spirit. Please do not let this time of studying consume you to the point of neglecting your self and soul care.

Would to hear how you are caring for your being today. Praying for us to successfully get through this process (smiley face).

Take care!

Grace A.

Comments

• Gracey20Gracey20 Member
    14 karma

*slowing down

• JakejakeJakejake Member
    31 karma

This is such a sweet post!

I'm feeling great! I've been studying since August, and I just had an actual score -4 from my goal score, and -2 after blind review. I still feel like I have a ton to learn, so it's pushing me forward.

The time I'm putting in is a bit overwhelming with a full-time job, but I'm starting to see my effort pay off, which is really rewarding for me.

I'm thinking of signing up for the April LSAT, although I told myself I wouldn't sign up until I start averaging my goal score over my last 3 PTs. Either way I'm trying to keep myself motivated!

How are you doing? It only seems fair that you answer the questions as well :smile:

• Gracey20Gracey20 Member
    14 karma

Hi @Jakejake Thank you so much for responding to the post. Oh my goodness. I am just seeing this. Did you take the April LSAT? How did you do? How are you doing today?

• JakejakeJakejake Member
    31 karma

Yeah I did! I scored -2 from my goal score. I'm honestly shocked I'm scoring where I am at becuase it doesn't feel as intentional as I'd like it to. I'm going to retake in october :smile: aiming to score at my goal score for that test.

Did you end up sitting for the test? How are you doing?