Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it Ok if I cancel my LSAT score ?

Mike ShephMike Sheph Free Trial Member
edited October 2013 in General 9 karma
Does it impact negatively ..whats worst score cancellation or bad score on profile ?

Comments

• E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    377 karma
    For the majority of the schools, and yes I will exclude the top 3 law schools, they will take the higher LSAT score. However, they will have access to all of your scores and cancellations. Also, as I understand a cancelation takes one of your three attempts away. If you are trying to get into a school in low 1st or 2nd or 3rd tire, it likely wont matter. I would advice on your second question, but the term "bad score" carries ambiguity with it, its kind of subjective. For me I would be happy with a 160 or 162. But for some people that might be a bad score. So it depends.

P.S. I had a friend who took the exam 3 times and got into Berkley. Just saying.
  • Mike ShephMike Sheph Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Thanks ! so Let say .. if messed up big time that is 150 or less which ever is worst then shall i let it be on my profile or cancel it ..
  • erin yerkeerin yerke Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Dude, cancel a score 150 or lower..
  • Mike ShephMike Sheph Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    So cancel it is thanks ..my first LSAT n canceled lol
  • E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    377 karma
    Not to worry, I did the same. Just make sure that you will work more hard this time. If not, then do not cancel. It's better to have a 150, than 2 weeks before the december and saying to yourself, of F*** I have not studied at all!