Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Study habits: By hand vs. Online (FLEX) - 7Sage Forum

Study habits: By hand vs. Online (FLEX)

c_gibsonc_gibson Live Member
in General 9 karma

I've been printing out my PTs and Problem Sets and notating most everything by hand (mimicking the notating that JY does during the lessons) but I'm wondering if I'm doing myself a disservice, seeing that the current LSAT is being administered online. I don't plan on taking the test until next year so wondering if anyone has any thoughts on notating in their heads for online study and/or what other methods you are using that might be helpful.

Printable/By-hand vs. Online
  1. How do you notate for your studies:10 votes
    1. By Hand
      30.00%
    2. Digitally
      70.00%

Comments

• brookegojazzbrookegojazz Core Member
    360 karma

I currently do a mix of both. If it helps, prior to my first LSAT take, I did everything by hand and I highly regret it. While I think in STUDYING note taking by hand can be super preferable (especially for retention), taking the actual test is different digitally. Meaning if I'm doing something by hand, I have way more flexibility in how I mark, highlight, and annotate than I do on a computer. So I take a lot of notes and even do some practice sets by hand, but mainly if I'm doing something timed or a PT, I do that digitally to closer mimic test day as well as keep the way I mark/annotate/highlight more streamlined.