Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Scores

kryskryskryskrys Core Member

I'd be interested to hear what people received on the Feb LSAT FLEX compared to practice tests. My last 2 practice tests were 164/165. I just got my actual test score and it was 157. I guess some of that could be nerves, but it is significantly lower than I anticipated. I signed up for score preview and I had already decided to wait to apply next year, so I have time to retest. Still, I'm (not pleasantly) surprised. Will we get to see how we performed section by section, or just the final score?

Comments

• larnlevittlarnlevitt Member
    64 karma

My last practice tests were 167/164 and I got a 160. Also not super thrilled but may take again and apply next year as well

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

I too scored somewhat lower than I felt about the exam. I also only scored one point higher than my October flex (which had technical issues & pets going wild during it.)

• ashleekrumashleekrum Core Member
    4 karma

I am also unpleasantly surprised. It was my 1st time testing. I was taking tests daily under timed conditions and I was consistantly scoring 158 and I got a 151. Way lower that what I expected. I don’t think I have got a 151 since when I started studying in the beginning....

• danielbjolicdanielbjolic Core Member
    edited March 2021 28 karma

It was right on the money for me. Last five tests average was 165.2, got a 165 on the Feb Flex.

• kryskryskryskrys Core Member
    29 karma

Does anyone know the story with the Item Response Report? I see the section on the screen, but it shows unavailable. I'd really (really!) like to know where things went sideways for me on this test.

• lilpinglinglilpingling Member
    638 karma

Right on the money for me too. My recent PT average is 167.6 (per 7Sage) and I got a 168. Can't complain. I got the bizarre LG section and despite feeling like I probably did fairly well on it, it did rattle me a little. Unfortunately I think I might've cracked into the 170s otherwise, but you know what? I worked really hard and I feel good about it.

BTW- I got a 158 in November due to serious test anxiety, so I'm pretty proud of that improvement. Sometimes I think luck is a big component of all of this.

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

@kryskrys said:
    Does anyone know the story with the Item Response Report? I see the section on the screen, but it shows unavailable. I'd really (really!) like to know where things went sideways for me on this test.

It’s not available for this exam. It may be released at a future date (like the May 2020 flex) but it is undisclosed at this time, meaning you won’t get to see the questions or answers you chose.

• kryskryskryskrys Core Member
    29 karma

Bummer. But thanks. I won't lose sleep waiting for it.