Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to retake preptest

in General 50 karma

How can I retake a preptest that I've already taken?

In the "take preptest" section I can see the results from my first take, but don't see any way to retake..?

Comments

• JChau2610JChau2610 Alum Member
    51 karma

Go to resources, from there you can go to prep test. Click that one and it should load a list of all the prep test that you have done or not done. To retake, you have to delete the test that you have done before and restart again. Sadly, the test can't keep your original test score since you deleted it, but you can always mark it down somewhere as reference on how much you improve

• clouds930clouds930 Free Trial Member
    edited March 2021 8 karma

Hi, does this mean that all past tests can be deleted and I can start studying with a completely new slate? @JChau2610

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"dumbo nighthawk" said:
    How can I retake a preptest that I've already taken?

In the "take preptest" section I can see the results from my first take, but don't see any way to retake..?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you can only retake a PrepTest if you first delete the PrepTest data. To delete the PrepTest data, select the PrepTest from the PrepTests tab and tap the "Delete" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 2021 5740 karma

@clouds930 said:
    Hi, does this mean that all past tests can be deleted and I can start studying with a completely new slate? @JChau2610

Hi there,

Yes, you can delete your PrepTest data and then retake the PrepTest. However, we do not have an option to delete all your PrepTests data at once, you will have to select each PrepTest to delete its data.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.