Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study schedule

Is there a way for me to create my own study schedule, it is letting me put in my own dates but I want to be able to rearrange the weeks.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @eqwst879,

Sorry, we do not have an option to rearrange the weeks of the Study Schedule.

The Study Schedule is based on the dates you would like your LSAT studies to start at and how many hours per week you would like to study. For example, if you would like your Study Schedule to start on March 26, and you would like to study for 20 hours per week, the Study Schedule will generate the amount of time it will take you to work through the entire Syllabus at 20 hours per week. See the example GIF below:

If you enter a start and end date, the Study Schedule will generate the number of hours it will take you to work through the Syllabus within that timeframe, including taking PrepTests, Blind Reviewing, and watching explanation videos.

Let me know if you have any further questions!