Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Progress for June 2021

Bengy1906Bengy1906 Core Member
in General 23 karma

Hello ,

I wanted to get some feedback about possible ways to increase in LG/LR or overall LSAT score. I took the LSAT on July 2020 and scored a 137 while working two jobs- With this score, I did not use any of my scratch sheet and did not know how to even properly diagram the games. Sadly. I was lost the entire time. I recently graduated undergrad December 2020. Currently enrolled in a Masters program. My target score is 150+ and I have a 3.79 LSAC CAS GPA. I am focusing much more on improving in games. I am eager to get the LSAT out the way this second time with my LSAC waiver.

My top schools are: Emory, Georgia State and Univ. of Miami.

What's the best way to see gains? Best practices that helped you improve your scores. I would love to go from a 137 in a 150 range.

Any advice is appreciated sincerely. Thank you.

Comments

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

The key to improving games is knowing how to be sensitive to the deductions you can make as you go along. Have you watched the logic curriculum and any if the logic games sections in the core curriculum?

Otherwise, the more you practice one specific game, the faster you can make the inferences. And eventually, it will translate to similar games. You got this :)