Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much will I improve in terms of PT's- June LSAT

sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
in General 604 karma

Hi!! I have just begun hitting the PT's the last 2-3 weeks and have been scoring 159-163. I am aiming for a 160+ on test day (in June) but would like to consistently PT in mid 160s just for wiggle room. Is this too much to ask/an unrealistic expectation? I know I have improvement possible on logic games for sure- I'm trying to perfect them which will greatly raise my score. RC is my strongest subject, usually -3 or -4. LR kind of jumps around (-8 to as low as -3), but I feel like with the exposure to PT's I have gotten more comfortable with LR. Plus drilling some commonly missed problem types on the side. Anyways, all in all just wanted to see if PT around 164-165 (even consistently at 163) is an unrealistic goal. My highest has been a 163, but my most common score has been a 160. I'm just cruising from now until June test day about 4 PT's a week with the other days being LG drilling for the most part. I am a full time student finishing up my junior year of undergrad but this hasn't gotten in the way of my study plans due to everything being online. Lol... longer post than anticipated but just want to see everyone's thoughts. Thanks in advance!! Good luck to all my fellow peeps looking to write in June :)

Comments

• 118 karma

Consistently hitting 165 on PTs is definitely achievable, especially if your timeframe gives you until June. Focus on practicing the type of LR problems you consistently get wrong. Group them together, find out your "achilles heel" on those problems, fix it, then practice some more. Go back through the Logic Games training and practice some of those too. Good luck!