Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign Up for April 2021 Time slots Begin: Thursday April 1st @noon EST & 'New' AC Elimination Feature

kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
edited March 2021 in General 1687 karma

As the title says the sign up begins at Noon Thursday April 1st. Plus they are adding a new feature where you can 'cross' off the Answer choices you don't want to see. It looks like it is the exact same as when you click the "x" on the ACs on 7Sage but instead of it being a "x" it is a "eye ball" looking thing.

Comments

• HL___393HL___393 Member
    41 karma

Has anyone else been told your exam date is for a day during the week?

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

as far as I know you get to pick the day and time.

41 karma

On mine they said I only have April 13 available to me... and I work full time...

1687 karma

@HL___393 wow that is interesting I took a flex in the past and I was able to choose my day and time. Is there any reason why that would be the case? Did you request a computer/tablet or anything else?

41 karma

I’m in Europe so perhaps that’s it... trying to call them now.

41 karma

If anyone else is wondering, I just checked and they said that the email they just sent doesn’t have the correct dates. You’ll get another email tomorrow or Thursday that has your correct available dates and times!

1687 karma

@HL___393 would the incorrect dates and time be for international students or is that for everyone?

edited March 2021 41 karma

I’m not sure... she mentioned they would adjust for my time zone so it might just be for international! (They mentioned a 6:50pm eastern time slot which would be the middle of the night for me lol!)

1687 karma

Ahh that makes sense. Let me know if you get any update on if the times are wrong. In the email I got all the times were EST and seemed normal.

• Elaine S.Elaine S. Member
    4 karma

Thanks for sharing this! I am in Japan, and also got the email stating my only available date was on April 13th from 4 am-6:50 pm EST, which is the middle of the night/super early morning on April 14th for me. Hopefully the sign up in a few days has different dates and times...