Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem Set with Incorrect Questions?

catbellycatbelly Core Member
in General 214 karma

Hi all,

Is there a 7sage/other platform option to create a problem set with all of the questions you've gotten wrong? I want to foolproof for the Logic Games and review the questions I've gotten wrong for LR, but I'm having a hard time figuring out a way to do this easily. I wanted to know if I'm missing something. Thanks all!

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

Hi there,

Yes, you can create Problem Sets for all of the questions you've gotten wrong, but you can only take 1 section (LG, RC, LR) per problem set. This means that you may need to create 3 problem sets. Here are the steps to do it:

1. Go to the Analytics page under Resources
    2. Tap the "Question Table" tab at the top of the page
    3. Choose to show "All" PrepTests on your Analytics by tapping on "Currently showing # out of # completed PrepTests: # (tap to edit)".

Please see example below:

1. Pin all the wrong answers using the Pin icon located at the left most column
    2. Go to Problem Sets and filter "PrepTests to Show" to "All PTs (PT 1-May 2020)"
    3. Filter one section (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Tap the Pin Icon located at the top of the Pin column to sort pinned questions
    5. Tap the Plus icon located at the leftmost column for each pinned questions
    6. Finally, tap "Create Problem Set with ..."

Let us know if you have any further questions!