Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing Room Scan

JoakimNoah13JoakimNoah13 Member
edited April 2021 in April 2021 LSAT 63 karma

I just took the writing portion and during the room scan I realized that there were a few things that I needed to remove from the room. I removed those things and had to rescan a couple of times. Since I had to leave the room will this invalidate my writing? Will I be able to call and have it reset? I know the video is on the whole time even outside of the room scan and actual test...

Comments

• JoakimNoah13JoakimNoah13 Member
    63 karma

If I call on Monday and say I made this mistake will they reset the writing for me?

• AngieCaraAngieCara Core Member
    22 karma

How did you take the writing portion, its not showing up on ProctorU for me?

63 karma

It's on the LSAT website not ProctorU

63 karma

I'm honestly panicking right now. Does anyone know if they will reset for writing if I think there was an irregularity?

• TheMommaBearTheMommaBear Member
    348 karma

Worst case it will be flagged for a security issue and they will reset it. No biggie. 😊

• yazminseyazminse Member
    193 karma

@JoakimNoah13 if there is an issue they will most likely reset it. They did the same thing for me when I took the writing portion since the system logged me out. Or they might just accept your writing portion and you won't have to do anything. I wouldn't stress too much about this, its an easy fix.

63 karma

Ok thanks!

• AlexJ_LSATAlexJ_LSAT Core Member
    141 karma

How will we know what to remove from the room?

63 karma

My writing was accepted (took it Friday, found out Monday morning) and they said if it didn't get accepted I would be able to retake it without a problem.