Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time slot schedule

jenny.Seojenny.Seo Yearly Member

Is there anyone who didnt get time slot for april exam?

I did upload my photo and registered for lsat flex, but somehow i didnt get email.

Comments

• meiting.chenmeiting.chen Member
    49 karma

I registered for the April test and received an email on April 2nd from LSAC about how to schedule a time slot. That email contains the ProctorU account and initial password that LSAC created for me, and I used that to log onto ProctorU and scheduled the time slot there. Did you receive any confirmation email after you registered for the test? I believe the deadline for scheduling a time slot is April 8th -- you should definitely get in touch with LSAC and figure out what's happening:)

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    edited April 2021 1687 karma

Hello, if you scheduled your time on proctorU and it has the count down, counting down, with the "your exam begins in ..., then you have successfully registered. for the last exam I did not get a message from LSAC that said I successfully registered and I don't recall anyone one else getting one either.

• jenny.Seojenny.Seo Yearly Member
    12 karma

Thanks for all your comments. I called sac and finally I could schedule my time. Thanks all!