Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We are PTing 170 and trying to get 175+

ConstantineConstantine Member
edited May 2021 in Study Groups 1320 karma

Closed

Should we BR 3 sections or 4
  1. 3 v 4 sections?36 votes
    1. 1 LR section
      47.22%
    2. 2 LR sections
      36.11%
    3. Any, it doesn't matter
      16.67%

Comments

• Claudia_YangClaudia_Yang Core Member
    72 karma

I'm interested in this. How to join the study group?

• yang9999yang9999 Core Member
    edited April 2021 419 karma

interested in this too! (my BR is around 178-180)

• briannatatyanabriannatatyana Live Member
    39 karma

I'm interested too! How can I join? My email is briannatatyana@gmail.com

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

Depends on how Sunday's test goes, but following JIC :)

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    1320 karma

@"Jordan Johnson" said:

Good luck!

• a.gianino7a.gianino7 Member
    86 karma

Hey, definitely interested to join!

• GarfieldGarfield Member
    32 karma

I am interested too!

• socksnsandalssocksnsandals Member
    35 karma

I'm interested!

• jennyjenjen-1jennyjenjen-1 Member
    71 karma

interested!!! I've been wanting (needing) to do deep review with others!!

• Matty-San247Matty-San247 Member
    33 karma

I sit for April-this weekend. Perhaps we can still arrange something.
    email: muzoaru4@gmail.com

• I'm interested. How do we join?

686 karma

@Constantine said:

@"Jordan Johnson" said:

Good luck!

Thank you sir!

• I'm also interested! how do we join?

• lisset17clisset17c Member
    40 karma

Me too

• SkyLawyerSkyLawyer Member
    39 karma

I'm interested in this too! For clarification, are you saying that your last 5 blind review scores are between 170-176? Mine are consistently around 171/172 without reviewing each question--only ones that I have time sinks on (>110 secs) or didn't get to bc of time sinks. I haven't done any deep review sessions with anyone and would love to try!

edited April 2021 1320 karma

@SkyLawyer said:
    I'm interested in this too! For clarification, are you saying that your last 5 blind review scores are between 170-176? Mine are consistently around 171/172 without reviewing each question--only ones that I have time sinks on (>110 secs) or didn't get to bc of time sinks. I haven't done any deep review sessions with anyone and would love to try!

No, it is my actual score. My BR 177-180. But it doesn't reflect my true test abilities. On my official test day, I was like this

• sai123456sai123456 Core Member
    19 karma

Hi, I'm interested too! How do you want to do this?

• ditkinditkin Member
    23 karma

Down. How do I join?

• J.A. BettigJ.A. Bettig Alum Member
    105 karma

Averaging low 170s, BR average is mid 170s. Max score is 178 and max BR is 179. Mark me as interested!

• teeksd9898teeksd9898 Member
    112 karma

I'm interested!

1320 karma

Thank you all for the interest. The first session is scheduled for Saturday, April 10th. 2 pm. Est time. We're going to BR PT 52. We're going to discuss not just answer chooses but the logic behind the arguments as well. I'll share our protocol for discussion at the begging of the meeting. So it is going to take a while. Our sessions are 2-3 hours long. Please have a list of PT that you want to take before June. I'll try to create our schedule accordingly. We discuss it on Saturday. We anticipate people who are scoring 170+. And as I can see, most of us spent studying over a year. So it will be great.

• Clementine-2Clementine-2 Member
    208 karma

I'm very interested! I've also been studying over a year and am in the low 170's.

• ceatherton1ceatherton1 Member
    39 karma

100% in been pting around 174-175 email is ceatherton1@me.com

We have to pick 7 PT to take before June for our BR sessions. So far we have following PT to pick from: 6-8, 10-12, 14-16, 18.2(A), 21.2(feb.97)-24, 27.2, 30.2(C)-38, 41-44, 53-55, 57-58, 61-64, 67-68, 79, 81, 84-86. We also can discuss using additional PT and materials for those who don’t have fresh PT. Please, PM me which PT you DON’T want to see in this list.

• ditkinditkin Member
    23 karma

I have taken 43-58, 60, 65-73

1320 karma

The next session is tomorrow from 2-5 pm est. time for PT 52: LG, RC, and the second section of LR. Today we went over the first LR section. PM me for the link.

• coreandercoreander Member
    7 karma

plz add, coreander@pm.me

• ashahab1309ashahab1309 Member
    34 karma

Hey there, I've been studying for about 10 months and have been stuck at a plateau in the high 160s, though I'm aiming for a 172+. I'd still love to be part of this group; in depth review and a focused group is exactly what I've been looking for. If possible, could I join? Email: ashahab1309@gmail.com

• username-1username-1 Live Member
    29 karma

Same may i join? Pting around 170

• 36 karma

I would like to join, PT'ing in the 172-180 range.

• catbellycatbelly Core Member
    191 karma

Could I observe this? I'm scoring in the 160s, but would really like to be 170+. Would love to see how high scorers think through the questions.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

When is your next session and what PT? Are you doing these as flex tests or full length?Are you trying to go over LR, LG and RC in the same session?

• lawandyodalawandyoda Live Member
    178 karma

Following and interested in joining!!

686 karma

@Constantine It seems like two LR sections would be good to review since the people taking the August test will have to take 4 sections if I understand correctly. Or maybe just adding a random 4th section from some other test to get the same stamina practice.

• patrickb8patrickb8 Member
    29 karma

Interested in joining as well. Trying to break 170 by June!

@FindingSage said:
    When is your next session and what PT? Are you doing these as flex tests or full length? Are you trying to go over LR, LG and RC in the same session?

The next session on April 17 from 2-5 pm est. time for PT 55: LG, RC, and the second section of LR.

In our first session we did br only one LR, and on the second LG and LR.

Flex from now on.

@"Jordan Johnson" said:
    @Constantine It seems like two LR sections would be good to review since the people taking the August test will have to take 4 sections if I understand correctly. Or maybe just adding a random 4th section from some other test to get the same stamina practice.

Maybe we can start to take four sections after June. In case if we will get 182 on Junetest:)

• marigoldmarigold Member
    17 karma

I'm very interested!

• I. O.I. O. Core Member
    17 karma

I'm very interested too!

• LuxembourgLuxembourg Core Member
    16 karma

I'm very interested!

• mmanjarrmmanjarr Core Member
    43 karma

how do we join?

@mmanjarr said:
    how do we join?

To join the group, please pm me

686 karma

@Constantine said:

@"Jordan Johnson" said:

Maybe we can start to take four sections after June. In case if we will get 182 on Junetest:)

Yes, sounds like a plan. 182 is nothing! 184 here we come lol

• sarahc14sarahc14 Core Member
    103 karma

Hi! I would love to join in future sessions, how do I become a part of this??

@sarahc14 said:
    Hi! I would love to join in future sessions, how do I become a part of this??

Great! To join the group, please pm me

• Samer203Samer203 Member
    13 karma

Hello all. It was a great opportunity to join you all last session. Thanks again @Constantine! Has it been decided what PT are we doing for 4/24?

@Samer203 said:
    Hello all. It was a great opportunity to join you all last session. Thanks again @Constantine! Has it been decided what PT are we doing for 4/24?

Thanks, Samer, for joying our group. For 4/24, it's PT 53: 2nd section of LR, LG + RC.
    We changed the time on April 24-25; it'll be started at 3 pm est time instead of 2 pm so our west coast friends would have a more comfortable time to join.

And thanks to you all for the crazy LSAT marathon on Saturday - Sunday. It was super helpful.

Hi, guys. I added PT 8 on Wednesday, April 28, from 5-8 pm Est time as an experiment to see if additional PT per week would help keep us at 170+. Let me know your thoughts on it and if you're joining.

1320 karma

As of now, we have three members of the group who scored 170+ in the April test: 171,171,173! Congratulations to you guys!

1320 karma

Starting on May 5 there are going to be no more than five people in each session.