Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explanation Videos

BigJay20BigJay20 Member
in General 438 karma

Maybe it's just me but also my honest feedback having been a 7sage student for months now. Some of these explanation videos can be frustrating. It assumes I have the same mindset, thinking or approach to J.Y. and doesn't even address remaining answer choices. "This answer is obviously wrong;" "Answer E is just crazy;" "once you figure it out C becomes obvious;" "there's no need to go over the other answers."

I mean they (wrong answer choice) clearly aren't that obvious if I chose it for my final answer.
You sure the answer is crazy? Cuz I was convinced it was the right answer lol.
It would be great, (especially) for LR if we get explanations as to why the wrong answers are wrong. For some of us, they may not be as obvious.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @BigJay20

Sorry about that. I have taken note of your feedback, and I will pass it on to my team.

Some of our older LR videos do give short shrift to the wrong answers. The worst offenders are the ones from the mid-50s to mid-60s PTs. We are actively working on replacing those videos to better align them with the depth of the explanations you'll find in the newer LR videos, particularly the ones in the late-70s and 80s.