Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way to see centralized discussions on old LR Qs (w/o video explanations)?

Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
edited April 2021 in General 1384 karma

Title : )

It's just that people tend to title their discussions, and even question labeling, a bit differently (spacing, etc.) and search results turn out more than I want, so it's not always easy to search for relevant discussions before deciding whether to post my own.

Beyond this, I think it would be more efficient for us to be able to see all discussions in a single place to evaluate which ones are most helpful. As with the LR Qs that do have video explanations.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2021 5740 karma

Hi @"Lime Green Dot"

Sorry about that.

We are currently working on creating a database so that all the discussions relating to PreTests' explanations are located in a single place.

In the meantime, you can search for any past PrepTest discussion by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#. See the GIF below where I searched for PT1.S3.Q11:

Our Formatting Guidelines recommend that students format questions about specific Logical Reasoning questions as follows: "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Thanks @Juliet-- looking forward to that database! Yeah, I couldn't find my particular question when I searched, but I found a helpful discussion elsewhere : )

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"Lime Green Dot" said:
    Thanks @Juliet-- looking forward to that database! Yeah, I couldn't find my particular question when I searched, but I found a helpful discussion elsewhere : )

You're welcome! I am happy to hear that you found a helpful discussion.