Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 51 has the easiest logic games of all time!

deleted accountdeleted account Free Trial Member
in General 393 karma
Anybody agree with me? Discuss. Do you have another test that you would call the easiest of all time?

I finished the section in 20 minutes (normally I take 35) and got nothing wrong (normally I get 1-2).

For anyone who took the test, this one had these games:

1) Clown in a suit of Jacket and overalls which were solid/plaid JY gave it one star for difficulty. I would call it 2 just because the rules are unusual. I skipped it the first time and came back and did it in 4/5 minutes.
2) Hotel expenses. 1 layer sequencing with conditional rules. the rules were a little complicated. I did it in about 5/6 minutes. JY gave it 3 stars. I would call it 2 if you have any experience.
3) Guitarist's demo CD. Double layered- sequencing. Pretty easy. I did about 5 minutes. I could see this being difficult if you missed a single inference (hate how the earlier tests do that). I think 2 stars, JY calls it 1.
4) Courier delivers parcels. Simple one-layer sequencing with an ENTIRELY self-contained chain of rules!!!! (Really, LSAC!?) I did 5 minutes. JY and I agree that this is 1 star.

Comments

• rblackshearrblackshear Alum Member
    104 karma
    the only thing that was hard about it was figuring out the new composition/rock inference. but yea easy section.