Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage Timed Feature

BigJay20BigJay20 Member
in General 438 karma

Can we get a feature where we just adjust the times for taking sections and prep tests. 5 mins increments/decrements in time are more useful than jumping from a timed section to a time and half.

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

Hi there,

I have taken note of your suggestion and I'll pass it on to my team for consideration.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

• Kris4444Kris4444 Member
    266 karma

I agree this would be very helpful! Would it be possible to make the 'target time' an option? It can be frustrating to do a practice game or passage and run out of time, only to find out it was designed to take 9-11 minutes. Or vice versa, think I'm doing well only to see it should've taken only 5-7 minutes.

Thanks for always listening!

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

@Kris4444 said:
    I agree this would be very helpful! Would it be possible to make the 'target time' an option? It can be frustrating to do a practice game or passage and run out of time, only to find out it was designed to take 9-11 minutes. Or vice versa, think I'm doing well only to see it should've taken only 5-7 minutes.

Thanks for always listening!

Hi there,

It's our pleasure! We are very happy to hear your suggestions! I have passed them on to my team for consideration.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com