Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loophole

moniemadridmoniemadrid Member
in General 179 karma

How do you use the Loophole book along with the 7Sage CC?

Comments

• 140 karma

I'm currently using Loophole! I really love 7sage for logic games, for some reason LR didn't click with me so I decided to try loophole which has helped me significantly. Sometimes if there's is something I don't fully understand with Loophole, I'll skim through the LR section on 7sage to see if 7sage's explanation is more helpful. I will also use 7sage's timed/untimed questions to practice things from the Loophole.

• Kris4444Kris4444 Member
    266 karma

Agree with everything @REALLYTRYINGHERE said. A lot of it is very similar in terms of what the CC teaches, but some of it she reframes in a way that may or may not make more sense for you. Her memorization practice is also good if you find yourself struggling to process LR stimuli quickly and thoroughly.

Personally, I'd recommend doing the CC first if it's clicking for you and helping you with LR and then use Loophole to supplement LR when you get into practice sets. If you're struggling with the CC though, you'd probably find it helpful to get another teacher's perspective.

• moniemadridmoniemadrid Member
    179 karma

@REALLYTRYINGHERE said:
    I'm currently using Loophole! I really love 7sage for logic games, for some reason LR didn't click with me so I decided to try loophole which has helped me significantly. Sometimes if there's is something I don't fully understand with Loophole, I'll skim through the LR section on 7sage to see if 7sage's explanation is more helpful. I will also use 7sage's timed/untimed questions to practice things from the Loophole.

Thank you!

• moniemadridmoniemadrid Member
    179 karma

@Kris4444 said:
    Agree with everything @REALLYTRYINGHERE said. A lot of it is very similar in terms of what the CC teaches, but some of it she reframes in a way that may or may not make more sense for you. Her memorization practice is also good if you find yourself struggling to process LR stimuli quickly and thoroughly.

Personally, I'd recommend doing the CC first if it's clicking for you and helping you with LR and then use Loophole to supplement LR when you get into practice sets. If you're struggling with the CC though, you'd probably find it helpful to get another teacher's perspective.

Thank you!

• 219 karma

I specifically use it for flaw questions during review after blind review.