Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impromptu Office Hours! Who's On Their Grind Today? (Done)

Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
edited April 2021 in General 6866 karma

Hi everyone,

Just had a major last-minute rearrangement of my tutoring calendar, so I'm copying @canihazJD from a few weeks back and holding impromptu office hours to fill some time.

I'll be around until probably 5/5:30pm Eastern or so (or whenever I feel like stopping). I'll probably be fiddling a bit with my new phone and smartwatch, but I'm happy to talk LSAT while doing it. All are welcome, ask me anything.

Google Meet link (I don't have Zoom premium and don't feel like restarting the call every 40 minutes): DONE!

Lots of good questions and fun conversation. Thanks to everyone that came. I'll try to do this again sometime, hopefully without the last minute emergency cancellation to prompt it. Now go study!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

You guys should definitely take advantage of this! Jonathan is a master of this test and helped me a lot when I was struggling, and the real deal OG 7sage... IIRC the only other person who's ever been an "instructor" here.

• edited April 2021 229 karma

Thank you so much for the great talk Jonathan. Really personable person who has a lot of valuable insight to offer!

• 219 karma

I’ve been meaning to send you a note- thank you so much for doing this last week. Just hearing thoughts on how to approach this test helped me see it differently, helped me think about it differently. Excited to see improvement. Definitely appreciate your time. Thanks!