Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some suggestions for the User Interface

edited May 2021 in Off-topic 144 karma

Hi 7Sage Admin. I just wanted to make a couple of suggestions for the user interface, which I think would make the website a lot easier to use.
1. When using the text filter on the problem set, the webpage often freezes up after every single keystroke because it starts filtering with every single character. This can get quite frustrating. I think it would be a lot nicer if you had the option to begin filtering only after you press enter, or something like that.
2. Add an option on the create a problem set page to filter the problem set by exam, section and question. I think that perhaps a dropdown filter for each category would be useful.
3. It would be really nice if you could create a problem set straight from the "Review Results" view page. Right now we are able to pin questions from the results view. I think it would be super useful if we are able to select questions from this view and then make a problem set from our selected questions.

Thanks!

@Juliet--

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 2021 5740 karma

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your suggestions. I have taken note of them and I will pass it on to my team for consideration.

Sorry for the trouble regarding item number 1. We will investigate the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.