Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage website abnormally slow?

calmclamcalmclam Member

hi, I feel like the website has been really slow to load problem sets, pdfs, and even the discussion board over the past few days. Other websites have been working just fine, so I'm inclined to think that this isn't a wifi issue? Just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this, but if not, would really appreciate a fix! thank you :)

Comments

• raincoastgirlraincoastgirl Alum Member
    33 karma

It was spinning for me a couple times tonight but would work if I refreshed the page.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @calmclam and @raincoastgirl,

Sorry for the trouble. I tried to reproduce the issue on my end but I was not able to.

I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Can you try the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    2. Use a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course but Firefox and Safari work well too.

If you are still having trouble, can you let us know what device (Windows or Mac) and what browser you are using?