LSAT Projections - June LSAT Flex

sarahsaints92sarahsaints92 Alum Member
edited May 2021 in General 14 karma

Hey! I purchased the LSAT 1-year membership last summer. I have done almost all of the lessons and maybe 2 practice tests through the entirety of this year. Life has been rough AF. I am from SWLA Louisiana and we were hit very hard with 2 hurricanes (leaving campus destroyed) and COVID19. Nonetheless, I still plan to take the last LSAT-Flex in June. After much time away from 7sage, I made a 148 cold; BR is a 156. I plan to review over everything today. It looks like I missed the most in reading comprehension. This is in addition due to running out of time, so I could not finish the sections. Of course, this score is not horrible considering I went in not doing it for a long time, however, it is certainly not where I want to be. It seems like I just need to get into the groove of taking PTs. Hopefully I should see a boost if PTs are done consistently??

My study plan is to do 2 PTs a week with a BR section every day in between. Any advice? Your projection of my score if I kept this plan? Do I need to amp it up to 4 or 3PTs a week? I would be okay with an 155, however, I want a 160 to be comfortable. (not sure if thats even possible rn) Just let me know what you all think!

Comments

• catbellycatbelly Core Member
    198 karma

I feel like this is totally possible! Review the core curriculum and drill. I thought that taking practice tests were really important, but I'm actually learning that drilling, practicing, and BR-ing throughout the week is more important.

I would do 2 PTs or even 1 PT a week, and just focus on getting into the nitty gritty when blind reviewing. When it's a particularly hard test, my blind review can take an entire week (I work full-time). Of course PTs are important to track how you're doing timed, but I think drills do wonders for my score! Most importantly, make sure you're getting your BR up to 160 and eventually past 160.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

3+ PTs is way too much IMO. A PT is data collection. What matters is what you do with the data... the work between PTs . There is no shortage of people who are successful doing 1 PT a week.

• Bostonian91Bostonian91 Member
    17 karma

I think you can do it! Work your hardest between now and June. ;)